Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,171 through 4,176 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #316608
      Kai
      Participant

      Hello, my name is Kai. I have been developing my spiritual lifestyle for about two years and have learned so much from my practices already. I am looking to expand all areas of my life. The last time I learned and practiced Kabbalah, that happened in a way I could have never imagined. My mind and heart are opened to receive!

    • #316558
      Michael
      Participant

      Hello my name is Michael,

      I desire a real connection to the all,

      My search for wisdom has lead me here.

      I hope to achieve the goal of connection through development of wisdom in order affect real change inside of myself, so that I can share and help those I love feel better in themselves and their lives.

      kind regards

      Michael.

    • #316499
      Sylvie Bélanger
      Participant

      Hello my name is Sylvie Bélanger, I am a french canadian not bilingual but getting more confidence in english.  I am working in a catholic environnement and realize lately that religion does not fill my spiritual grow.  And the more I have reach for kaballah and Torrah contains the more I want to know and want to grow.  And then I have found you.

    • #316477
      Ricardo Alves
      Participant

      Hello there, Ricardo Alves, I am from Portugal. Sorry I dnt now waht to say about my expetations from the course.

    • #316422
      Scott S
      Participant

      Yo,

      My name is Scott and was told about this through a good friend of mine and I look forward to understanding a lot more about Kabbalah!

      Thank You.

    • #316400
      Sutton
      Participant

      Aloha, My name is Sutton. My whole life has been a spiritual path, and recently I have found the path leading toward Kabbalism. What I have noticed so far is that my energy frequency seems to resonate with the teachings of the Kabbalah, so I thought I should explore this more.

      Thank you for this opportunity to learn more about Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,171 through 4,176 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.