Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,195 through 4,200 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Micah Lonbeck
      Participant

Hello from Alberta Canada. I have been a life long student of the wisdom of the sages and look forward to being blessed with you while we learn Torah for it’s own sake. Shalom

Micah Lonbeck
      Participant

Hello, I have been a life long student of the wisdom of the sages and look forward to being blessed with you while we learn Torah for it’s own sake. Shalom

Y SN
      Participant

Hi everybody

My name is Seongnam Yang from KOREA

I want to upgrade my life , to learn , enjoy  kabbalah.

I’m happy and excited here.

Thank you

Fidelys
      Participant

Good day everyone,

My name is RAVELOMANANA Fidelys,  I am from Madagascar.

I Was born Christian, Luthérien. But after my study in China,  I was working in International Sales in China. It brouht me a motivation to do  research on Personnel Development. Since 2007, I have run personal Development and success books and practiced someday méditation.

This year 2021, I saw kaballah info and desire to study about it.

I am very happy to Know all of you.

Fidelys

Damion
      Participant

Hi, my name is Damion and I truly believe that God has left a path for man to return to Him. I’m happy to learn more about this path.

Damion
      Participant

Hi all, my name is Damion. I’m a believer in God and truly believe that He has left a path for us to follow. I’m happy to learn more about this path.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,195 through 4,200 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.