Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,279 through 4,284 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Nancy
      Participant

It’s nice to meet everybody.

david
      Participant

My name is David I live in the USA. I studied years ago to be a catholic priest but because of health issues I had to leave the seminary. The first year in the seminary we were cloistered and our life consisted of study, prayer, meditation and manual labor. Athought I left my seminary studies the desire to study scripture, develop my prayer life and meditation has remained with me all these years. I’ve been drawn to study Hasidic spirituality and the kabbala I can’t explain why. All I know is that the values which our society promotes for attaining happiness and fulfillment for me are empty and unfulfilling, the spiritual life for me is most fulfilling.

Mohamad Gorgi
      Participant

I am zakai .

Saskue Uchiha
      Participant

Iam Gary, and I love myself incondicional….haha this my sound funny but Iam eager to learn wisdom…Iam from the United States of America and I live in Arizons and hope my locación remainds Secret haha..

andra
      Participant

Hello everyone,

my name is Andra,from Romania but living in Chicago at the moment…i am very attracted by spiritual life since i was a child..i would love to learn in this life Kabbalah because i feel I know it from a past life..my shaman suggested me this! 🙏

Rachel
      Participant

Hello,

my name is Rachel and i am extremely happy to be here. Thank you for having me. I am a beautician in Sweden. I grew up in a religous family. In my teenage years, i started to ask questions about my faith. I started to doubt Everything i have been taught. My soul is seeking for more. More of God, more of the truth, more of the real me, as Who am i? Deep down i know there is more and i do not know How i know That, i just do.
      I stumbled on kabbalah after my constant asking God to show me the truth. Now i am here. I want to learn with all my heart , soul and might. My soul yearns for God/devine like a woman truely inlove. So What do i intend to get out of this? Well truth about God/devine , through that i will understand myself better i relation to it all ,so it makes sense.
      Shalom

Viewing 6 posts - 4,279 through 4,284 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.