Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,273 through 4,278 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rune T. A.
      Participant

Hello everyone. My name is Rune and I am from Denmark.

I hope to find meaning to my own life, and to find answers as to what life really is…

Beth
      Participant

Big hello to my fellow students. My name is Beth and I’m from Sydney Australia. Looking forward to our learning journey.

Hello everyone, my name is David, and I am here to learn about kabbalah.

Dara
      Participant

Hello! I began having Jewish Mystical experiences spontaneously and surprisingly starting in Spring of 2020. I’m a practitioner of Indo-Tibetan Buddhism, Vajrayana, a deep meditator and live a spiritually-centered life. Kabbalah continues to show up for me, so I’m here to learn about it and get a sense of the technology.

Brent
      Participant

I’m Brent -fascinated by ancient esoteric teachings.

M. Güzin Kaya
      Participant

Glad to meet you all sefir’ies and besides спутник. I am Melike and to learn Kabala onn English thinking in here. I am from Turkey and half blood is Zvi side. I used to general social practices in Islamic community. Furthermore, I did not express my situation on any websites before, here is the first attempt and a little bit nervous I am. Since 2016, I got dissociative disorder identy – multi personality diagnose. Ten sefirots – exception is Daat, are represented my side with my alter egos, and actually I am just thinking about multi personality got its own limited as being ten section at least and also as being 10th man sight in any of 2 persons дума in everywhere.

To get understand what’s affected wrongly on my practices and build my bindings again truly is my another aim to been here.

Thank you for your concern, glad to meet you again.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,273 through 4,278 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.