Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,285 through 4,290 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #314409
      antonijs
      Participant

      Hi

      My name is Antony and I have found the meaning of my life in Kabbalah. Now I want to deeply understand and apply Kabbalah.

    • #314376
      Marcy Cheek
      Participant

      Hi my name is Marcy Ann and I am an Ordained Minister of Metaphysics with an original Pentecostal  background with Speaking in Tongues.   I am blessed by how Jewish people know how much God loves us, not having ever  been indoctrinated with the lies of original sin.

       

    • #314346
      shaymaa bakr
      Participant

      hi my name is shaymaa  I am searching for meaning of life

      i hope to find answers to my questions

    • #314333
      Michele
      Participant

      My name is Michele. I am a reform rabbi and came across Kabbalah years ago because of an experience I had, officiating at a funeral, standing at the graveside of a very special man who died young, trying to make sense of it all. I have been studying Kabbalah everysince and love to teach what I know to my congregants. I am always looking for more ways to learn about Kabbalah from different teachers so I can pass the information on to others.

    • #314315
      Stefan
      Participant

      Hello, my name is Stefan and It is a great honour and pleasure to be learning about Kabbalah together with you all . Blessings To You and your loved ones 😘

       

    • #314301
      Hannah Taylor
      Participant

      Hello Everyone! My name is Hannah and I am so excited to learn more about Kabbalah. I’m so glad I was able to find a community to do so.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,285 through 4,290 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.