Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,285 through 4,290 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ed / Bart
      Participant

I am Eduardo Bartolome, 46, a professional teacher. I came to know about Kabbalah through my mystic teacher who passed away a few months ago. His is a version of Filipino Kabbalah.

I some stumble upon Rev Laitman’s Book and read part of it. I wish to know more about Jewish Kabbalah which is the root of all Kabbalah writings. I hope it can help in my own journey through the tree of life.

Edina
      Participant

Hello, My name is Edina, I have been watching KabU videos online for years. Thank you for making this available to all of us!!

Douglas from South America, willing to learn a little more about Kabbalah.

Kika Caparisos
      Participant

Hi! My name is Kika. I am excited to learn more, nice to meet you all!!

Shira
      Participant

Hi there! I remember taking KabU classes back in 2011. I have learned so much since then. Kabbalah has a profound impact on my life and I look forward to bringing its awareness to my daily life once again through these classes. It is scientific and spiritual, so there is much to learn. I’m coming back to the basics because I want to part of the online community and I actually want to see how far KabU has come since those days way back when. I’m ready for some great revelations. Tony is a great teacher. Get ready for a wild ride! We’re all in it together!

jamie
      Participant

Hi my name is Jamie from Scotland. Kabbalah seems to connect all of the subjects, that I have been researching most my life, together. Kabbalah, for me, has also answered many questions and I’m sure it will answer a lot more. Really looking forward to learning more.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,285 through 4,290 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.