Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,297 through 4,302 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Melissa Holden
      Participant

Greetings from Utah, yes I am what many call a “Mormon”.  I was first aware of Kabbalah years ago and recently had been reintroduced to Kabbalistic thought when I read a book where it was suggested that Kabbalah might be the only way to reconcile truths of religion and science.

I love truth, and do not like it when my favorites: science and religion do not agree.
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>I am still hesitant to embrace anything so foreign, so I am studying KabbU and noticing all of the similarities (I even googled it to see if the founder of my religion was a kabbalist). Then it occurred to me that perhaps religion only exists because that is the best way to get humans to unite and learn truth.</p>
      Regardless what I learn here, I will forever be grateful for parents who raised me and loved me enough to give me a direction for my thoughts (it’s those thoughts that lead me here in a sense).

I hope to get to know you all, mostly, and I want learn about what you think!

Melissa Holden
      Participant

Greetings from Utah, yes I am what many call a “Mormon”.  I was first aware of Kabbalah years ago and recently had been reintroduced to Kabbalistic thought when I read a book where it was suggested that Kabbalah might be the only way to reconcile truths of religion and science.

I love truth, and do not like it when my favorites: science and religion do not agree.

I am still hesitant to embrace anything so foreign, so I am studying KabbU and noticing all of the similarities (I even googled it to see if the founder of my religion was a kabbalist). Then it occurred to me that perhaps religion only exists because that is the best way to get humans to unite and learn truth.

Regardless what I learn here, I will forever be grateful for parents who raised me and loved me enough to give me a direction for my thoughts (it’s those thoughts that lead me here in a sense).

I hope to get to know you all, mostly, and I want learn about what you think!

Melissa Holden
      Participant

I am trying to figure out how this all works. I honestly do not know what ought to be said here:

I have been a very religious person who has been recognizing many of these same ideas found at KabbU (due to the things I had already been taught) but I am not actually ready to dismiss my entire current purpose of life.

I am looking to see how this other explanation of reality feels.

I have also always been a scientist looking for the ultimate truth to things and I have been disturbed by apparent contradictions between Science and religion, until I read a book by Daniel Friedman where he suggested that Kabbalistic teaching could offer the way to understand how the two worked harmoniously. My perspective was changed and I became obsessed with getting to the bottom of this.

JP
      Participant

Hello, My name is Jean-Paul and want to learn more about the Creator.

YOSEF GALDINO
      Participant

SHALOM, SOU YOSEF, ESSE É MEU APELIDO DESDE QUE CONHECI O JUDAISMO. NÃO ESTUDEI A CABALA , OU QUASE NADA,, LI ALGUNS BONS TRECHOS, CONFESSO QUE NÃO ME CONVENCEU MUITO, MAS TENHO INTERESSE EM CONHECER MAIS , MAS TENHO MUITAS DÚVIDAS E DESCONFIANÇAS. SOU MUITO TRADICIONALISTA E MAIS DE ESTUDAR A TORÁ, APESAR DE NÃO TER UMA , ESTUDO PELO COMPUTADOR EM PDF, QUE COM MUITA PESQUISA CUIDEI PARA NÃO BAIXAR UMA POUCO FIÉL AO ORIGINAL. MAS OUÇO MUITO SOBRE A CABALA E QUE A CABALA E A TORÁ TEM QUE SE FUNDIR. NÃO PENSO ASSIM, SEI E TENHO CERTEZA  QUE A TORÁ É MUITO MAIS NECESSÁRIO E   O SUFICIENTE, MAS COMO SOU LEIGO E MUITO LEIGO NO ASSUNTO, E CURIOSO QUERO CONHECER, POIS PARA MIM É UM MUNDO DESCONHECIDO E INEXPLORAVÉL , POR MIM. ESPERO A COMPREENÇÃO DE TODOS, TENHO 64 ANOS, FUI CRISTÃO QUASE TODA MINHA VIDA, PERDI, MUITO COM ISSO MAS APROVEITEI O MINIMO. FUI PRISIONEIRO DAS DENOMINAÇÕES E ACORRENTADO PELAS DOUTRINAS, TENHO UM TRAUMA RELACIONADO A ISSO, MAS A MAIS DE 20 ANOS SOU CHAMADO E CREIO EU, ESCOLHIDO PARA A VERDADE PELO ETERNO, PELA TORÁ REVELADA NO MEU CORAÇÃO, NO MEU INTIMO. PORTANTO, DIANTE DISSO , DA CABALA, SINTO QUE ESTOU PISANDO EM CASCAS DE OVOS.  CREIO E NUNCA DESISTO DO JUDAISMO PORQUE VI QUE É A ÚLTIMA PORTA PARA MIM NO QUISITO DE CONHECER , TER   VIDA ETERNA E LIBERDADE E ADORAR VERDADEIRAMENTE AO CRIADOR, O ETERNO POR MEIO DO  CONHECIMENTO DA TORÁ. SINTO QUE AGORA ENCONTREI A VERDADE E A QUEM ADORAR SEM DÚVIDAS. QUANTO A CABALA, QUERO SABER TUDO PARA DEPOIS SABER ONDE ESTOU ENTRANDO. O POUCO QUE CONHECI, COM SINCERIDADE ACHEI MUITO MISTICO, EXOTÉRICO, E ETC. MAS TENHO PESSOAS NA QUAL CONHEÇO BEM E CONFIO QUE ME GARANTEM QUE HASHEM ESTÁ NISSO. ENTÃO VOU ENTRAR, SE ME ACEITAREM PARA CONHECER. SHALOM A TODOS.

Bright
      Participant

Hello I am Bright Aidoo from Ghana west Africa Thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 4,297 through 4,302 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.