Hi, I am Annmarie. I am a wife of 54 years, a mother and a grandmother. I have worked in public service for most of those years. I have ventured into many aspects of spiritual life. My path has brought me to Kabbalah. I have read many books on Kabbalah without the effects that is spoken of in the books. I than realized that I needed a teacher to show me the way. The old adage “When you’re ready a teacher will appear.” I’m ready for the teacher.
I’m a vocalist/writer, whose trying to set up a steady foundation of The Spiritual Self, to guide my voice/hand with purpose and dimension. Look forward to immersing myself in what you have to offer, and let the word enact its will through me.
My name is Leanne – I´m Scottish. I have gone down many paths in my journey towards individuation. I feel drawn to this course, so I am here with an open mind and ready to learn and reflect. I´m looking forward to meeting you all.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 4,303 through 4,308 (of 7,787 total)