Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,303 through 4,308 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Nancy
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Nancy. I’m joining because I want to be a better person to others. I have researched as many religions I can find. I found they are all empty. Thanks

Kodi Lawson
      Participant

Hello, my name is Kodi Lawson and the words “Sefirot” came to me through one of my guides during meditation which lead me to research and now i’m here.

Vini Chukis
      Participant

My name is Vincent Chukwuma Ekpokoba.Just want to know who I am and why I have this awareness of BEING.

Norma Schmepp
      Participant

Hello my name is Norma, I not sure what I am doing, I thought I have done this section, a will.

anyways, I live in Garden Grove California, I am very religious person so that makes me search about the true in religion and most important for me about God the Creator,

I started catholicism because of my parents and when I come to USA changed to christianity, and now since I start looking and Judy is taking me to the road about Kabbalah.

I pray and I hope that God is in the One who’s taking me to this  path.

forgive my spelling my first language is Spanish I don’t really write English so I try my best.

Michael Aziz
      Participant

Hello, my name is Michael and I am from the middle east…….. I hope to learn more about the concepts of spirituality that i have never heard about before, I hope it will help me better understand how my life here would have meaning.

Sophie
      Participant

Hello everyone.
      My name is Sophie. I’m here to learn and understand it all.

Love to all.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,303 through 4,308 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.