Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,315 through 4,320 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tatjana Ristanić
      Participant

hello, Tatjana from Sarajevo

KatieBug
      Participant

Hello, my name is katlin. I have an aching desire and thirst for not only connection with the creator but with others as well. I want to love truly and have love for all. I have a few questions that have followed me my whole life so far. What are we doing here? Why are we here? Why was I born when I was born? And how do I feel and live in a state of connection with the creatorand others? My Hope’s are that kabbalah truly answers all these questions and many more. Looking foward to studying with everyone.

SHANNA AUCKER
      Participant

Hello,
      My name is Shanna. I am forever thirsty for knowledge and understanding about the human experience. I have Psychology degrees, Mental Health degrees…have been in social work and have studied in seminaries. I have even been a chaplain in prisons and hospitals. I need more on my journey. I hope to unlock something within myself in order to better the world around me.

Theresa H
      Participant

Hello, Theresa from the PNW

Ramsey Ntombela
      Participant

I am a Zulu man from South Africa. I would like to learn and grow spiritually and understand the purpose of our existence. I also wish to interact with other fellow spiritual seekers. I am a Chistian from birth.

Kenny
      Participant

Hi I’m Kenny from the Philippines. Religious background Christian with exposure to different belief systems. Have a strong feeling in the point in the ❤️.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,315 through 4,320 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.