Hello Markus is my name from Australia Melbourne I am just starting to read the Bible so I thought I should start to do this properly,I tried once before but I’ll health and COVID stopped me,also I found it hard to understand but now that I’m committed I will learn much more. I’m glad you all have come to learn too.thankyou fot invited me to learn again with you all!
My name is Patrick Quinn and I live in the Place of Zion, SLC Utah. I have been a spiritualist for the last 30 years. I have read, experienced and / or practiced all major and minor faiths and spiritualities in one way or another. I was introduced to the Kaballah thru my experience with the OTO – Ordi Templis Orientis and I want to learn more.
With Honor,
Patrick Q
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 4,405 through 4,410 (of 7,787 total)