Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,411 through 4,416 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Abraham Mhreteab
      Participant

hello, i am Abraham from Eritrea. i am a student of political economy to MSC. i hope to understand life’s realism in this course.

JDF
      Participant

Hello. I’m John from California. To be a Kabbalist is my intention. I’m looking forward to meeting you!

Hello I’m George from Athens, Greece and I love Kabbalah…

Sonia Almeida
      Participant

Hi, I´m Sónia from Portugal. I just want to have more knowledge.

Sean Mero
      Participant

Hello! I am Sean, an English teacher from the US currently living in Korea. In my spare time I am a grad student at an online interfaith seminary. In terms of religious affiliation, I am a Bahá’í, but I also practice Muslim, Buddhist, and Christian contemplative techniques. I will be happy to learn more about Kabbalah and Jewish approaches to mysticism.

Uma
      Participant

Hello everyone, I’m Uma from South Africa. I’ve read bits and pieces about Kabbalah and found the subject bith enthralling and empowering. I hope to glean knowledge from this course and apply this to everyday living.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,411 through 4,416 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.