Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,429 through 4,434 (of 4,907 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Vandana
      Participant

Namaste everyone,
      This is Vandana from India. My quest to explore ‘what’s that hidden from the physical eyes that creates illusion? ‘ bringing me here in this space… optimistic 🙂

Mubeen Qaiser
      Participant
      • Hi everyone, My name is Maheen I am from Pakistan I have no understanding of this course.Me having a basic idea maybe it’s about all the questions regarding the existence of life that comes to the mind.
      Isaac Yankey
      Participant

I am Nikles from Ghana and I just want to know the truth behind human existence

Yawar
      Participant

Hi. Yawar Khayyam here, a muslim, a Pakistani, searching for the ultimate question: Why?

I have come accross this recently.

I don’t know any thing about it

However I am curious and willing to learn

Arjun
      Participant

Hi i am a human being who wish to know about the meaning of this life. I want to know about the real truth of the universe that we are living . May or may not be there are other beings . There will be energies . And i believe that we humans have abilities that we can achieve but we are not opening the eye .

Pasanth Lal
      Participant

Hai every body.  Am Pasanth Lal from India, am here to know whom we are and what’s the purpose of our birth and how can we serve others in better way.  Bcos I had lost my self more than 20 yrs in studying what is true purpose of life and I gained it’s fruit.  And I want much more…

Viewing 6 posts - 4,429 through 4,434 (of 4,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.