Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,423 through 4,428 (of 5,276 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Larry
      Participant

Hi, we are Larry and Gail from South Africa studying together. Our expectations of the course is to learn how to BECOME and connect with all people who are also seeking enlightenment.

Arthur Burton
      Participant

Hello all-

Arthur from Florida in the United States here.

I have been curious about Kabbalah for awhile, checked it out over 20 years ago….

Looking for more peace and less suffering!

Amarilys
      Participant

Hi, my name is Amarilys.

I am looking forward to find out about the Wisdom & secrets of Kabbalah, The Creator and His Creation.

mohammad arif
      Participant

hi, every body i am aaref from lahore pakistan

tefo bogosi
      Participant

Hi , I’m Tefo from Botswana.

I’m searching for inner peace and unity. I seek to understand what my function and purpose is in this world. I desire to appreciate how I can contribute towards  ” healing the world and make it a better place for you and for me and the entire human race” [lyrics from the song Heal the World by Michael Jackson]

tefo bogosi
      Participant

Hi , I’m Tefo from Botswana.

I’m searching for inner peace and unity. I seek to understand what my function and purpose is in this world. I desire to appreciate how I can contribute towards  ” healing the world and make it a better place for you and for me and the entire human race” [lyrics from the song Heal the World by Michael Jackson]

Viewing 6 posts - 4,423 through 4,428 (of 5,276 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.