Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,987 replies, 6,834 voices, and was last updated 4 hours, 28 minutes ago by Carmen Cavallaro. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 4,417 through 4,422 (of 7,786 total)< 1 … 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies January 28, 2023 at 4:11 pm EST #311059 DesiréeParticipantHello! I’m Desirée from Sweden, looking forward to learn about Kabbalah! January 28, 2023 at 2:24 pm EST #311045 JoeyParticipant<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi, I am Joey from Md, Usa. Really excited to learn more about Kabbalah!</p> January 28, 2023 at 10:56 am EST #311032 GlendaParticipantHello all – I am grateful to be here. I am Glenda from the US. January 28, 2023 at 10:01 am EST #311025 SaleParticipantHello everyone. My name is Sale from Serbia. Happy to see you here. January 28, 2023 at 9:45 am EST #311022 John LunaParticipantHello I’m John I’ve been on the Spiritial path for 16 years I’ve been wanting to learn about Kabbalah I feel it has a lot to offer. January 28, 2023 at 8:49 am EST #311017 HienParticipantHello everyone. My name is Hien from Vietnam. Happy to see you here.AuthorReplies< 1 … 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 4,417 through 4,422 (of 7,786 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In