Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,441 through 4,446 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #310802
      Dragan
      Participant

      Hello

      My name is Dragan. I am originally from Balkan but now I living in USA .

      I’m very interested on this course.

      Thank you

    • #310798
      steve
      Participant

      Greetings everyone, Steve here from South Carolina.  My interest in this study was sparked by not fully grasping the truth I seek from reading the Bible.

    • #310790
      Elise
      Participant

      <p style=”text-align: right;”>Hi everybody. Don’t remember if I already filled this in. For many years I had repetitive dreams requesting me to study. I started studying the Zohar by myself 3 years ago and reached the middle of Book1 but feel I need a group/supervision</p>

    • #310746
      ethan
      Participant

      I’m Ethan from the United States of America I’m trying to learn about myself

       

    • #310743
      Cassie Long
      Participant

      Hi, I am Cassie. I am in the USA and have been searching for something but I didn’t know exactly what. I believe this course will start me on the journey to the fulfillment I need.

    • #310723
      John Allen
      Participant

      I’ve searched for a long time. I feasted on the Kabbalah Revealed and realized I started this path a long time ago, and had no idea what I was doing. Now, I see what I was yearning for. Now, I’m on the path without hesitation or doubt. I’m finally at a place where I can truly begin to learn, and embrace the teachings.
      Tony Kosinec — Thank you for opening my eyes and my heart to the Creator. Your words came to me at the exact right time… when I was ready to hear them.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,441 through 4,446 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.