Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,447 through 4,452 (of 4,918 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Too True
      Participant

Hi, I am Kate from England and at a crossroads in life. Super interested in getting started on this course and learning about Kaballah.

rizwan ashraf
      Participant

Helo! I am Rizwan Ashraf, PhD Scholar in Sociology, i am here for better spirItual Enlightenment.

GOLAM MD. TAIMUR
      Participant

Hello Thanks I would like learn the truth of live in the universe

Harsh Raman
      Participant

Hi, I am Harsh from India and I have taken up this course to know what is Kaballah and how it impacts our lives.

Janet
      Participant

Hi I’m Janet in England.  The word Kabbalah has been coming into my awareness over the past few years.  I am taking the course to gain a better understanding of it.

Hi everyone,, ,, Am Harry from Ghana, l’ve always believed there’s much to this reality than what we are currently perceiving, am hoping the knowledge from this course will enlighten me and  help fill the void of despair and uncertainty inside me.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,447 through 4,452 (of 4,918 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.