My name is Michael, I live in England but originally from South Africa. I have studied Kabbalah previously through books and from other teachers. Recently I have read some of Dr. Laitman’s books and watched several of the Youtube videos from Bnei Baruch which I have found amazing.
I’m really excited to study Kabbalah with this group and from these teachers/instructors.
Hi everyone! My name is Justin and I’ve been interested in Kabbalah for a couple years now, but just wasn’t sure how to really start. I hope to learn about the philosophy of Kabbalah and hopefully how it can be applied to life. Thank you for having this course 🙂
Hi. My name is Michelle. I have a desire to mature into the likeness of the Creator by loving my neighbor as myself and to connect. Kabbalah is a method to achieve this.
I’m Scott. My life has been spent knowing there’s a true spiritual destiny that I couldn’t quite find for all these years. I used deep logical reasoning based on observations of life and humanity to come to conclusions that didn’t seem to be shared anywhere, until I found some Kabbalah videos online that were spot on with all I’ve realized. I’m hoping the experience of others here and the training can help me find a proper balance and the wisdom to live more purposefully and properly focused
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 4,471 through 4,476 (of 7,787 total)