Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,459 through 4,464 (of 4,907 total)
  • Author
    Replies

I’m Renata from Cascais, Portugal

I have been studying Kaballah since 2013 through another institution, I’m interest in reviewing the basic teachings wit more mature view

Hateem
      Participant

Salam
      It hareem from Pakistan. Curious about kabbalah. I want to know how to improve quality of life . And how can i made change in society

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I’m Gabriel from Nigeria  I like to know more of of spiritual holp to fine more</p>

Akhilesh Kaushij
      Participant

Yes, This Akhilesh Kaushik from India. Purpose my going through the insight of Kabbalah is to have wisdom about our life. How we should lead our life without stress and maintain happiness in all phases of life.

Regards

Akhilesh

Mutusa
      Participant

Am Mabo from Zambia and generally like to know and understand many things and curious about kabalah

Tina Tina
      Participant

Hi I am Tanvee Rathore from India

I want to know what is kabbalah? Why iam attracted towards kabbalah? And how i can improve my life using the techniques of Kabbalah

Regards

Tanvee

Viewing 6 posts - 4,459 through 4,464 (of 4,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.