Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,459 through 4,464 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #310513
      Jan
      Participant

      Hi, ich heiße Jan, und ich interessiere mich schon länger für die Kabbala. Aber jedes Buch, das ich bisher gelesen habe, macht die Sache noch komplizierter. Deshalb möchte ich es jetzt mal von Menschen hören, die es verständlich erklären können.

    • #310511
      Salah
      Participant

      <p style=”text-align: right;”>Hi everyone, I am Salah from Tunisia and I am very excited to start this journey with you.</p>
      <p style=”text-align: right;”>Thanks</p>

    • #310500
      Comp SysTech
      Participant

      Hello everyone, my name is Harvey Boersma and I am from Ottawa, Ontario.  I am just starting out with Kabbalah and look forward to completing this course and learning more.

    • #310499
      Alexander
      Participant

      Hi all, my name is Alexander and im from Sweden. Been studying kabbalah for many years now basically on my own. But I have realized that it is not possible to attain the wisdom that way. A correct enviroment is a must! Super excited!

    • #310485
      Scott Scott
      Participant

      I’m Scott. Glad to be here.

    • #310468
      Margaret
      Participant

      Hello,

      I am Margaret and recently moved from Alabama to Nevada. I took this course several years ago and want to refresh my thinking.

      I am glad to meet you all.

      Margaret

       

       

Viewing 6 posts - 4,459 through 4,464 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.