Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,453 through 4,458 (of 4,907 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Allan Kersten
      Participant

I’ve been walking a very difficult path so far and i am very open for the first steps of enlightenment.

Julie
      Participant

Hi I am Julie. I am wondering what Kabbalah is and what it is connected to. Couldn’t find the answer on the internet a few years ago

Bitoy
      Participant

Hi everyone, I’m from the Philippines and just like everybody else I have keen interest on spirituality and am searching for enlightenment.

Hello everyone, I’m Kennedy from Nigeria, if this is based on spirituality, it’s exactly what I needed now. Can’t wait to assess the light within and around me.

Gorz
      Participant

Hi! I’m Garry.. I always considered my self as a student in mystical quest. I seek Further light and wisdom..

shweta yadav
      Participant

Hi ,I am Shweta
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>I am here because I want to learn the techniques of kabbalah in order to lead a happy life</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 4,453 through 4,458 (of 4,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.