Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 18 hours, 8 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 4,465 through 4,470 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies January 20, 2023 at 9:03 am EST #310461 Heather DomingueParticipantHello my name is Heather. I set the intention to learn how to unlock this secret of Kabu and implement it into my life and spiritual journey. January 20, 2023 at 8:30 am EST #310460 elizabethParticipantHello everyone, I am excited to be on this course and for what is to be learned aheadElizabeth January 19, 2023 at 11:05 pm EST #310435 Shelly-Ann GuinnParticipantHi everyone, my name is Shelly-Ann from Calgary, Alberta. I have been studying The Living Letters and The Seferot was included in their function or role. So I am looking to see how the whole Tree of Life works.Glad I found this link on Youtube. January 19, 2023 at 8:47 pm EST #310429 Geoff RXParticipantHey all,I’m Geoff from all over the states. I’ve been looking for life’s answers for a while and I think this is the next step in the journey. January 19, 2023 at 7:59 pm EST #310426 Sistema InfoParticipantHi,My name is Felix. I’m here, to try to understand the meaning of life and have a connection and understand myself.Thanks January 19, 2023 at 9:08 pm EST #310430 Sayyed MuminParticipantPeace my  is Sayyid I was told by a wise man this is key to solving problems and enlightenment January 19, 2023 at 7:58 pm EST #310425 Sistema InfoParticipantHi,I’m here, to try to understand the meaning of life and have a connection and understand myself.ThanksAuthorReplies< 1 … 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 4,465 through 4,470 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In