Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,489 through 4,494 (of 4,882 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Abhi
      Participant

Hello everyone one I’m Abhijit from India. I’m diploma engineer, I started my career in 1993. (Let me accept my English is not fluent please bear with me.) I done job with 8 – 10 organizations after that started own business of Diesel generator installation & maintainance. Again due to financial problem started job. Again after 10 yrs. Started same business in 2017. Now due to this pandemic I don’t have any work for near about 1 year…. Actually I want financial freedom from this course I want to search why its happening why I’m struggling. How can I become financially free.

akshay patil
      Participant

I am an computer engineer but currently I m jobless I’m searching for job .I’m expecting from my life that I m able to find my dream job & my place in society iwant to becomerich & Happiest person

m.musab Bilal
      Participant
      1. I am Musab Bilal I just want to explore life and it’s existence
        mohammad arif
        Participant

Hi,Everyone I am Aaref ,and want to understand nature and self

m.musab Bilal
      Participant

I am Musab Bilal I just want to explore life and it’s existence

sant
      Participant

Greetings to all.I am Sant Gaur. Interested to improve the inner self to be a useful fit for the society to practice the concept of Brotherhood of Man and Fatherhood of God

Joy
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello, my name is Joy Sarkar from India.I think this course will be benefited for me. I like to seek knowledge. I want to be economically free, I want to be rich but the problem is inspite of my hard work and planning I become failure, why? So, I am here to find how to solve this problem?</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 4,489 through 4,494 (of 4,882 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.