Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,507 through 4,512 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #308805
      Juliana
      Participant

      Hello, I’m Juliana. I am here to learn and excited to get started.

    • #308794
      Colleen
      Participant

      Hello my name is Colleen.  I am absolutely here to learn what Kabbalah is all about and understanding and seeking to learn ancient learnings and why I am here.

    • #308779
      Sharon Aloni
      Participant

      Hi,

      I’m Sharon.   I have been waiting a long time to connect with this information.

    • #308766
      Natalie
      Participant

      Hi, I’m Natalie, I’m looking forward to learning lots of new things and improving myself in many ways x

    • #308752
      John Schmeitz
      Participant

      Hi I am John, from the Netherlands and interested in all wisdom teachings. This course found its way to me and I am curious what insights it will bring. No expectations, just open en curious.

    • #308698
      Carlos Rodriguez
      Participant

      Hello everyone! My name is Carlos, i’m a Christian, and have just recently found out about Kabbalah. I’ve been in a spiritual search for quite a while and have heard of kabbalistic teachings thanks to a friend. I Hope this course will guide me in my search for meaning.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,507 through 4,512 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.