Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,471 through 4,476 (of 4,922 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hello everyone, I’m Kennedy from Nigeria, if this is based on spirituality, it’s exactly what I needed now. Can’t wait to assess the light within and around me.

Gorz
      Participant

Hi! I’m Garry.. I always considered my self as a student in mystical quest. I seek Further light and wisdom..

shweta yadav
      Participant

Hi ,I am Shweta
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>I am here because I want to learn the techniques of kabbalah in order to lead a happy life</p>

I’m Renata from Cascais, Portugal

I have been studying Kaballah since 2013 through another institution, I’m interest in reviewing the basic teachings wit more mature view

Hateem
      Participant

Salam
      It hareem from Pakistan. Curious about kabbalah. I want to know how to improve quality of life . And how can i made change in society

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I’m Gabriel from Nigeria  I like to know more of of spiritual holp to fine more</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 4,471 through 4,476 (of 4,922 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.