Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 15 hours, 8 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 4,495 through 4,500 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies January 13, 2023 at 8:07 am EST #308963 Edward MoriartyParticipantHi. I’m Frank and am here to learn and try to understand Kabala. January 13, 2023 at 7:58 am EST #308962 Edward MoriartyParticipantHi. I’m Frank. I’m here to learn and try to understand Kabbalah. January 13, 2023 at 7:54 am EST #308961 Sandra MilicevicParticipantHello.My name is SandraSombody from spirit sent me kabala Word.I start think about that and l wont to learn more.My english is not so good and l dont know can l inderstend January 13, 2023 at 7:41 am EST #308960 DiegoParticipantHi I’m interested in learning about Kabalah. January 12, 2023 at 5:10 pm EST #308888 SheloraParticipantHi my name is Shelora. I am interested in the Kabbala’s History and how it can interrelate within and around my life experiences. And how I can bestow and receive more abundance of fun, joy and compassion. January 12, 2023 at 2:17 pm EST #308878 BarnabasParticipantHello, My name is Barnabas and I am a business student. I am here to see and learn about something bigger than myself. I hope this will be life changing experience.AuthorReplies< 1 … 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 4,495 through 4,500 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In