Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,501 through 4,506 (of 4,884 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Suresh
      Participant

On what particular principles is the Supreme power governing the universe? Is the salvation possible through this concept?

Mirajul Hoque
      Participant

My name is Miraj. I’m a trainer by profession. I teach parenting, study techniques. I have an organization operated online.

BEN HSAIEN mohamed
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hey everyone i’m BEN HSAIEN Mohamed 25 years old. I am from Morocco. I’m a junior industrial engineer. I’m a Rotary International member. Also the Moroccan community manager at IPMA the international project management association. I have also skills in digital marketing.</p>
      I will be happy to serve this community. If any of you need help with this.

Kanna
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Iam kanna , from India. am seeking for huge knowledge about this existence which I doesn’t get till the date . I hope I get my answers here</p>

Dirshtii Sharma
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hlo kabala family.. I learn this course for know about something different about nature and connect to divine and also know about my life purpose.</p>

Dirshtii Sharma
      Participant

Hlo kabala family.. I learn this course for know about something different about nature and connect to divine and also know about my life purpose.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,501 through 4,506 (of 4,884 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.