Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,507 through 4,512 (of 4,887 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kanna
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Iam kanna , from India. am seeking for huge knowledge about this existence which I doesn’t get till the date . I hope I get my answers here</p>

Dirshtii Sharma
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hlo kabala family.. I learn this course for know about something different about nature and connect to divine and also know about my life purpose.</p>

Dirshtii Sharma
      Participant

Hlo kabala family.. I learn this course for know about something different about nature and connect to divine and also know about my life purpose.

Kyler Ramsey
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello Everyone! My name is Kyler, I am a musician and constant critic of myself. I am here to learn the wisdom of the Kabbalah, and find my place in the final correction.</p>

Duyên Lê
      Participant

Hello to everyone, My name is Duyen and I am from Vietnam. I came across the term Kabbalah a few months ago and has been fascinated with the wisdom. It has given a whole new perspective on how I view my reality. I have enjoy watching videos on youtube and now signing for the course to join the community. I hope to get interact and learn with all of you.

Nusrat Jakia
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi, this is Jakia  with you, I want  to learn this topic.</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 4,507 through 4,512 (of 4,887 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.