Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,525 through 4,530 (of 4,883 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hi to everyone. I am Sally and have been reading and watching videos about Kaballah. I believe it holds many truths and want to learn more.

Carlos
      Participant

I am Kwame from Ghana, Its my wish to have imense knowledge of self, nature and life. I am very happy to be amongst wonderful company..thank you

Aneeqa Niazi
      Participant

Hi iam Aneeqa. I have been wondering about so many things in which procrastination and self doubt have topped up my list. I don’t understand the balance of my mood. Some days i am in control and someday it just feel different. So at 36 I am still struggling with wondering mind of mine. Hoping to find cure of this restlessness inside me. Where I don’t know what I know and what I don’t, so I can move on to know what I need to learn to know. Oh btw I am from Islamabad,Pakistan.

Hi

I’m Dr Masood Bukhari from Pakistan. I’m in search of purpose of life, specifically humans. The question of the existence of human beings in a specific time frame, without knowing the origin and final fate (hereafter) is bewildering and perplexed. Wish I could gain some insight and live a purposeful life

I am David JokotolaJesu, a computer scientist and a teacher. I wish to understand the purpose of existence of human, the event that will take place after life and the secret behind performing  miracles

athota Divyaja
      Participant

Hai, I’m Divyaja. Hope we all have good knowledge of nature and learn the true meaning of human being. Have a great day….. 😊

Lomegard
      Participant

I am lomegard and i am fron miami,Florida

Viewing 6 posts - 4,525 through 4,530 (of 4,883 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.