Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,555 through 4,560 (of 4,876 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      midhun anoop
      Participant

Hi I am Midhun and I am from India. I’ve heard a lot about Kabbalah but couldn’t study it. As someone who has a fascination for Eastern Mysticism, I always wanted to explore and know Kabbalah. I’m a practicing Hindu learning both Vedanta schools and Tantra. Along with that I wish to have a new perception to reality and I think this course may help me with that.

Rik
      Participant

My name is Rik. I’m an ordained minister. I enjoy learning about different relions and the cultures behind them.

I am Okafor Chukwudi from Nigeria, my expectations from this course is that by the end of it I will have better knowledge of Kabbalah and how to apply the lessons to my life.

Rik
      Participant

Hello I’m Rik. I’m an ordained minister who enjoys learning of different religions; and their influence around the world.

Muhammad Noman
      Participant

Hey, My name is Noman. I’m from Pakistan. I’m here to know the spirit of this rich knowledge and to understand the wisdom of Kabbalah

divyansh kanoongo
      Participant

My name is Divyansh.
      I am from India.
      Want to learn something new and Different.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,555 through 4,560 (of 4,876 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.