Hi I’m Roger Fry, studied art and sell my work, mainly landscapes but also have part time work not related to supplement my income. I have spent many years doing meditation and studying advaita. I have had many wonderful experiences but in the end I’m drawn back to the Kabbalah, which was the beginning of my journey in my early teens. But I did have teacher then and found overwhelming. I look forward to diving into and finding the key to unlock the deeper mysteries.
My name is Dustin. I am 30 years old. I have 4 daughters. I have been suffering a lot over the past couple years, and everything in my life has collapsed. The only thing that really helps is Kabbalah. I’m hoping to fully understand why my circumstances are the way they are, and to heal them.
Hi Dustin. I am glad you are on this path. I am new to Kabbalah, but have found answers and hope thus far in my studies. I believe you will experience understanding and healing.
Hi I’m mark. I raised in a Pentecostal church was gonna be a preacher. Got taught a lot of nonsense. Hopefully learning the Kabalah will straighten the nonsense out
Hello! My name is Jaimis. I am from California. I was drawn to Kabbalah my whole life, without recognizing it. Â I am excited to be here, to learn, to grow, and be a part of this community.
Good day, I am Holly Tomazin, a partnership dance instructor, writer, and historian on a journey exploring healing dance. I have spent the last year exploring vibrational healing and spiritual awareness. I am looking to deepen my spiritual journey.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 4,615 through 4,620 (of 7,787 total)