Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,699 through 4,704 (of 4,876 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Baraka
      Participant

My name is Baraka Shoka. I am a male Kenyan Citizen aged 46 years old. I come from the coastal town of Malindi.

My hobbies are reading,travelling,modern technology,art and design,nature,watching documentary films and photography.

My favourite colors are black,white,navy blue and beige. My zodiac sign is the Scorpion.

I speak english,kiswahili,french and several local dialects of Kenya.

I want to study Kabalah,to discover the mysteries of nature. Do know why things happen the way they do,such as poverty,disease,inequity,life after death and how I can control or change the course of destiny.

Davies
        Participant

I am Davies , zambian, I have head about this and I need to know more about the secrets of the world.

nazmus sakib
      Participant

Hi i am himel. I don’t know anything about kublah but i am excited to know about this new things.

Justin Carr
      Participant

Kia IOra, I AM a Spiritual BE-ing having a human experience, my name is Justin Carr from Rotorua Aotearoa. I AM into UN-covering the Truth and Desire to Express my True BE-ing. Love to all my fellow travellers.

Diete Spiff
      Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Glory and I’m a Nigerian. I’m curious and I hunger for indept spiritual knowledge.

Tyler Maxwell
      Participant

Shalom my name is Thom Maxwell I live in Myrtle Beach,South Carolina. I love all things spiritual. I write poetry as a form of meditation and journaling. I hope to deepen my relationship with Hashem and continue on my life journey. I believe in the power of prayer.

Seven years ago I had two brain aneurysms and they told my family I wouldn’t survive. I was in a coma for two months they finally decided to do a surgery to place shunts in the aneurysms. I survived and after months in rehab I learned to walk and feed myself and talk again. So everyday I open my eyes is a gift from Hashem! Life is a gift my brothers and sisters never ever forget it…

Maryam
      Participant

Hi I’m nobody but everyone call me maryam. I want to be light and I try know more and more to help myself and other souls in the universe.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,699 through 4,704 (of 4,876 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.