Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,735 through 4,740 (of 4,884 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Iqleen Bhogal
      Participant

Hi I am Iqleen Bhogal. I believe I am on a spiritual sojourn and have always been a seeker. Kabbalah is something I have always been interested in. So jumped at the first chance I got to learn it.

Miss Mona
      Participant

Hi, I am Mona. I am from Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada. I am always open to learning and this sounds like something I’d like…so I’m in.

Jurgis
      Participant

Hello! Here to learn Kabbalah with others like minded people.

Christopher
      Participant

My name is Christopher Jones. I live in Kansas City, MO. I am an insurance agent. My interest is due to the fact that I am a freemason. This is an area that I am ready to study!

Rajneesh Magotra
      Participant

Hello

I’m Rajneesh from India. Really excited to know what secret of life lies in the scriptures of Kabbalah …..

And how the scriptures can bring about a change in the one’s life n quality of life …..

Jordan Kearney
      Participant

Hello, I am Jordan. I am fascinated with healing and understanding deeper truths to liberate and empower myself and others.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,735 through 4,740 (of 4,884 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.