Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,825 through 4,830 (of 4,884 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      MÃ¥lfrid Elise
      Participant

Hey, I am MÃ¥lfrid Elise from Norway. I am a pensioneer and eager to dive into whatever Wisdom our Mother Earth contains

Fran
      Participant

Hi, I’m Fran and I live in Canada.  I want to expand my knowledge to fulfill my life purpose for being a spiritual being living a human existence.

Onah Emmanuel
      Participant

Emmanuel from Nigeria. I am out in search of peace,fulfillment and joy.And most importantly, how to achieve them.

Fran
      Participant

Hi, I’m Fran and I live in Canada.  I want to expand my knowledge so I can best fulfill my purpose for being a spiritual being living a human existence.

Hassan
      Participant

Hi, everyone, I’m Hassan by name and I want to learn new things about discovering out purpose and fulfillment on this Earth,likewise know a way to live it as normal as possible,I am an open minded person with great optimisms

Nurturing Hearts
      Participant

Hi
      I’m Sonamoni,a seeker by nature and a High school Principal by profession.
      I’m here to know about the conventionally inaccessible forces that can affect our lives in so many ways.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,825 through 4,830 (of 4,884 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.