Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 5,203 through 5,208 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #297005
      Kamel Neghli
      Participant

      Pathfinder…

      • #297057
        Malech Maaleck
        Participant

        Yes Rohnda, this is the only real path of life, which has been protected by many sages time by time and its credit goes to them that they kept it as a sacred trust for the new generation.

    • #296827
      Julia
      Participant

      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Hola, me llamo Julia y estoy muy interesada en aprender sobre cábala</p>

    • #296818
      Layne McKinnon
      Participant

      Hello, my name is Layne and I am curious about Kabbalah, fascinated by what it is and what it means to learn it. I have felt a calling towards it for a while and today I decided to finally take the steps to learn about it depthfully.

    • #296809
      William Moore
      Participant

      HI I’M JUSTIN IM HERE WITH YOU.

    • #296792
      beef
      Participant

      Whole and empty

      Nothing

    • #296758
      mark
      Participant

      I’m very slow, I once did my Name search in the Torah and it said thoughtless and brainless. Thanks for your patience with me.

Viewing 6 posts - 5,203 through 5,208 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.