Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,987 replies, 6,834 voices, and was last updated 55 minutes ago by Carmen Cavallaro. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 5,359 through 5,364 (of 7,786 total)< 1 … 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies July 17, 2022 at 5:07 pm EDT #294521 forreststokstadParticipantHi I am Forrest and love learning.Kind regards to all of youForrest July 17, 2022 at 1:21 pm EDT #294488 Paul KParticipantHi, good to e-meet you all. July 17, 2022 at 6:29 am EDT #294462 Snooky CombesParticipantHello, great to finally have taken the next step into this adventure. Good to meet you all. July 15, 2022 at 12:03 pm EDT #294327 SupriyaParticipantHi I am Supriya From India. Software Working Professional .I feel lost directionless surrounded by negativity .I want to grow in life….be cheerful and find true meaning of life July 15, 2022 at 8:38 am EDT #294319 BasilParticipant<p style=”text-align: left;”>”Grand Rising. I am Basil from the Caribbean island of Jamaica. Just here to attain Knowledge. Thank You.”</p> July 15, 2022 at 8:35 am EDT #294317 BasilParticipant“Grand Rising.I am Basil from Jamaica. Just here to attain Knowledge. Thank You.”AuthorReplies< 1 … 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 5,359 through 5,364 (of 7,786 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In