Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 721 through 726 (of 783 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Frank
      Participant

I have a deeper understanding of my beginning from the one soul that split into many pieces and the all of us are connected.

Sophie
      Participant

Through the way of studying the wisdome of Kabbalah and having it make me look deeper within myself and at the past and present events of my life.

Sharon
      Participant

Very peaceful. In hindsight, I am connecting memories of different instances that, together, make sense as learning experiences toward a unified spiritual development.

Phumelela Baskiti
        Participant

Through appreciating not only the good but the bad too because everything has a purpose, I might not always feel/see it.

George
      Participant

My studies and lessons in Kabbalah are revealing this to me, slowly but surely.

Rune T. A.
      Participant

I´ve been serching for many years and have found some great truths and spiritual tools in a lot different “schools of life” shared by Kabbalah. Kabbalah gives me the thread that brings it all together in a more tangible manner, plus some extra leyers and new ideas. Kabbalah, overall, makes more sense to me than anything I have encountered so far.

Especially the Kabbalistic Creation Story and the purpose to all  that is created, satisfy my need for meaning to it all.

Jennifer Fookes
      Participant

I understand that there’s no real shortcuts but seek and you will find.

Viewing 6 posts - 721 through 726 (of 783 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.