Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 733 through 738 (of 778 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mehran
      Participant

By seeing the world around me and thinking about my own life and experiences and reading books.

Sandra
      Participant

I realized that no matter what experience, I am going through, only when I see it in the eyes of love that I am able to fully integrate it and accept it. This understanding allowed me to understand a lot of my life choices, why my parents are my parents, what is my son here to teach me…

Elloise Van Rooyen
      Participant

I have learnt that there are forces at work which I cannot perceive with the naked eye or any of my other senses. I feel something greater than myself, yet I feel like I am part of it in some way which I know from what I learnt in these lessons so far, I have not experienced the ‘moment’ of truth as yet, but the more that I learn, the more I want to learn, I am eager for change within myself, I am eager to let go of egoism. I have been asking the question, “Why are we here, why I am here?” for decades, with no conclusive answer until now. I can’t wait to learn more. Thank you for sharing this knowledge with us.

Sarah
      Participant

I could understand better now that most of the problems are because of our egoistic nature. Now I try to transcend by the help of God. And now I could identify that each person in my life is allowed by God to correct me.

Mike
      Participant

There was always a lot of philosophy centered on Will in my experience. It was not difficult to find human behavior that didn’t fit the “Will to Power” and all the rest. The Will to Receive is not so easy to refute. I can see it, feel it in myself and see it all around me. The Will to Bestow is still theoretical for me. Intellectually, I can accept it as a working hypothesis. But I haven’t realized it, it isn’t fully real to me in the way that the Will to Receive is real and happening in me right now.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

I have a better understand that reading and studying the Kabalistic texts will bring more Light.  Helping me correct my intentions allowing even more Light to influence the spark in my heart. Looking forward to my studies.

Viewing 6 posts - 733 through 738 (of 778 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.