Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 783 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marcy
      Participant

Seeing my Ego Revealed more. Seeing that we are all one. As I live for others, I’m in return living for myself.

Dennis Ibrahim
      Participant

I can see my ego in every word I speak, in every action I take.

Erin B
      Participant

Awesome

Boke
      Participant

I have come to the insight that we can live based on the most “simple” principles handed to us through kabbalah. The principles of giving and receiving. It makes it more clear for me now how to live my life, to find my true purpose and be able to answer the continuos stream of question regarding am I on the right path and why am I doing the things I do.

Kim
      Participant

As far as forces working in this world, from what I’ve studied and observed, I’ve always seen it as a confluence of effects that result from a multitude of actions, reactions, and consequences played out here in the physical world, which is also affected by the same playing out in the fractal infinity of other worlds all doing the same and casting their own shadows of events upon us here.  Of course, this can also all simply be the machinations of the Infinite Mind of God. As Kabbalah suggests, there is nothing outside of myself except illusion and the internal processing of that which creates my “reality.”  I’ve always struggled with this notion that the people I speak with are nothing more than illusions, mere manifestations of my own internal mind or process, like in a dream.  I’m hoping to understand this concept better through Kabbalah studies. Thanks for reading!

giovanni moncada
      Participant

We must work to correct our egoism and our actions through thought and intention in order to understand the benevolence of every event that shapes our path to spirituality and equivalence of form.

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 783 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.