Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 313 through 318 (of 783 total)
  • Author
    Replies

I understand that the only relationship I have is with G-d. All my life circumstances, all the people in my life are my roadmap to revealing the concealed and my true nature. I can see now all the connections between everything, their purpose and I understand that they are/were just means; like invisible strings pulling me to my path. And now I understand how stubborn I am 🙂

Kimadigital7
      Participant

I have gained a deeper understanding of my Life by KNOWING that there is only One Force that govern the world.

Juliana
      Participant

When I begin to reveal what is concealed

Jaime
      Participant

Less boundaries, a more joyful experience of living, a deeper understanding of the sytem

Dorothy
      Participant

So far what I have realized is that there is so much more going on than what meets the eye, or what we have been taught in school, or are told in Mainstream media, and that I had to search deeper for hidden meanings. But what I am seeking is a direct connection between myself in God, beyond just merely having faith, and that is why I am continuing this course. Perhaps this Path of Light will give me what I am seeking.

Anthony Hayes
      Participant

That there is way or path to communicate with the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 313 through 318 (of 783 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.