Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 331 through 336 (of 769 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marcia
      Participant

I am a part of a collective soul. I am a vessel designed to receive. I must learn to receive correctly. Equivalence of form to the Creator is the goal.

Gabor
      Participant

I start to understand that I have no control over my circumstancies, I have to let things go. The creator rules everything.

Rae
      Participant

Why I have experienced awakening through suffering yet desired things like “freedom of consciousness” first for myself and then for the “human collective” in such a way as to never go “back to sleep” or “forget the truth” again. So grateful for the Good That Does Good ❤️

Tom
      Participant

I have recognized my ego and the selfish nature of it.  I now look more outwards towards others.

Holly
      Participant

I am more aware I need to turn to recieving better so I can be so full I can put ego to the side and shre what fills me with those next to me, who are a part of me as well. Hurt none.

Otienodhek
      Participant

I am just reasing that my life is programmed to produce certain results as I study Kaballa my life is changing day by day.

Viewing 6 posts - 331 through 336 (of 769 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.