Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 319 through 324 (of 783 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      khalid
      Participant

I am still trying to understand all of this new information

Patrick
      Participant

By the relevation, wisdom, and hindsight given to me in a multitude of ways each and every day.

Łukasz
      Participant

I am assuming now that the fundamental code running this world is completely different than physics only and concentrated on us.

Laurel
      Participant

I am beginning to understand that the so called bad events that happen in my life are not to make me suffer but they are what I need to grow, overcome, put in place, ignore…..  If I didn’t need them then they would not happen.

Michael Schwartz
      Participant

The lessons I have learned so far have helped me to understand why no matter what have accomplished or acquired I am never happy or satisfied. I am now working to change my behaviour.

Dragan
      Participant

Understand time and big picture and understand what is impacts on your life

Viewing 6 posts - 319 through 324 (of 783 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.