Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 325 through 330 (of 783 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Binh
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>We see the boundary between life and death is faded and see the forces govern this world</p>

Jan
      Participant

I‘ve now know that this world is a world of outcomes. So the only place where change is made, is in the spiritual world of causes. But unfortunately knowing is just the beginning;)

Clara
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Letting the ego steping back and letting the light leading.</p>

Shane
      Participant

I have already answered that question

Shane
      Participant

All i have learned was religious beliefs which were only superstitions. I have started my new life frm 6 months ago

Karim C
      Participant

About 6 months ago I “prayed” for wisdom.  I felt that the world had become so dumbed-down, in politics, in culture.  I was sickened by violence, school shootings, and hatred, especially racism.

About 4 weeks ago, I saw a TikTok by Reb Adam Polinovskiy where he summarized that “Spirituality is Giving״.  That was an a-ha moment for me.  It resonated so deeply, I decided to learn about Judaism, which immediately lead to Kabbalah.

I mention this now because of the importance of intention.  I not so much prayed for wisdom, as it was my intention to find it, hopefully.  I can’t help believe it was a coincidence I learned of Kaballah.  I see some light from the darkness of my Kli.  Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 325 through 330 (of 783 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.