Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 337 through 342 (of 767 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

I’ve gained the understanding that everything in my life is perfectly designed to assist me in creating a stronger and stronger intention to develop an equivalence of form with the creator.

William Taylor
      Participant

I have learned that loving completely putting yourself last and others before you it opens your heart it cleanses your mind it sets you free. The hardest part is not giving in to the ego the bad voice and always listening to that soft voice I find my strength in silence and trust.

Ninotchka
      Participant

I am created as the “will to receive”

Naomi
      Participant

I am beginning to understand that the things considered as evil or bad really isn’t bad, but a force f energy or nature working for the good of humankind, and even in my personal perception/life, working to help me advance. I just have to stop and ask what is it I am supposed to see? what am I missing?

ML
      Participant

I catch myself questionning my intentions and actions.  Since my early age, i’ve always took the path most people wound’t take, by principal of justess… Now I wonder if it’s the forces of the light that i’ve followed all those years.  Anyways, i find interesting questioning and requestioning my every moves and thoughts

William Taylor
      Participant

Shalom, I have noticed that I have been recognizing how I react in the urge inside my heart nudges me gently to think before my ego gets out of control and what I think of is love the love of the creator and I am that love and it’s not always easy all the time because the ego wants to have its way but I’m learning I have the control to make the choice to either love or to act out in a egotistical manner this course is a straightforward truth of how our creator would like us to live but then there’s that choice. the easy path of the ego makes it not so easy in the long run I’ve seen these things in my 60 years now it’s time to start listening to that Divine spark which is the voice of our Abba which is gentle and in the end results there’s true comfort thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 337 through 342 (of 767 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.