Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 343 through 348 (of 767 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      tristan
      Participant

I have a deeper understand of how my perception is limited by the five senses. I am currently working on being aware of my intentions and well as recognizing my ego. It has given me a starting point to work on my self as I try to bring myself closer to the creator. living a life of service in accordance with the divine source is my goal. I hope to unlock the keys to obtaining higher wisdom and enhancing my perception in order to be of greater use in my endeavors. I continue to expand my knowledge and become more self aware

Dan
      Participant

The path I was on is telling me the same story as Kabbalah, but it’s good to have the path of light to direct me out of the wilderness.

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

I can now understand more the reasons behind the pain/suffering (my own and others). It is if the Creator would not let me be comfortable or have peace in this ‘exile’ until I corrected my path. All of the seemingly random crazy events are even starting to make sense now. He has shown me His presence when I was suffering most or at my weakest. He is close to those with a broken heart. “Oh dance with me lover of my soul” and keep me as yours on the path-of-light. Shalom and blessings to all of you on this path!

Lisa
      Participant

I feel like I’m just scratching the surface.  Thankful for this course.

Oguzhan YILDIZ
      Participant

In sipiritual way..

Adebiyi Dayspring
      Participant

I am understanding the difference between the will to recieve and the will to bestow

Viewing 6 posts - 343 through 348 (of 767 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.