Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 337 through 342 (of 783 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Avi
      Participant

I grow in understanding the distinctions between what gives life and what brings death.

Luke
      Participant

I learnt that the will to receive for the self alone is the source of evil. I learnt that Creator is another name for Nature. I learnt about our 5 senses and the box we live in. I learnt that my perception of reality is interpreted through my own egoistic vessel.  I learnt and much more to….

Dr Jim
      Participant

Yes, I have realised for some time that I haven’t managed my life expeditiously. Time to regroup, change my attitudes, my focus and my direction.

Scott
      Participant

The attainment of truth and enlightenment require a specific method and gradual growth to achieve. There’s so much that we haven’t seen so far and we’re learning to see

Karim C
      Participant

I understand that science can never explain everything, yet the knowledge from science  is part of the foundation of my spiritual journey.

Sonjia Coley
      Participant

I understand that I receive in order to bestow.

Viewing 6 posts - 337 through 342 (of 783 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.