Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 355 through 360 (of 764 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      James
      Participant

I observe – then I understand.

Dr Jim
      Participant

I better understand why no matter what I do or what I acquire, I still feel unfulfilled. But I now know that I am not unique in this.

I also understand that there is a way back, But I don’t quite know yet how to take that first step unless perhaps I  already have.

SAJI
      Participant

Many of the intriguing question which daunts me for long time have been suppressed. They don’t bother me or intimidate me. Thank you!

Juan Londono
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello!  There are so many ways that i have gained a deeper understanding of my life and forces in the world…  Starting with the hidden nature of the creator to the deeper understanding of my own nature and the desire to receive pleasure.  Helped me make sense of my life especially in my past…  Where before i saw so many painful memories i now see the bestowal of the creator everywhere including myself.  My entire perception has changed.</p>

Tbalt
      Participant

I get deeper understanding by observing nature.

Renzo
      Participant

Everything starts with a desire.

Viewing 6 posts - 355 through 360 (of 764 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.