Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 265 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

Loving them as myself, helping them make a connection, us together forming a vessel to make it easier to reach the Creator.

Mary
      Participant

by helping each other, living in the “lab” we are supporting, encouraging and correcting each other in order to advance and become one.

Eva
      Participant

I do not know … I really don’t know how to answer this question as I don’t have experience helping others on their path; but I am curious and ready yet scared to find out how really is to work in a group with like hearted people.

Namron
      Participant

I think in one lesson we learnt that if I love my friends and work with them we will share a greater vessel for the light to fill and we will grow spiritually faster.

zeinab
      Participant

we are one

Jack Brenon
      Participant

Love them and support them.  They are pieces of your soul, and no relation with the Creator except through them.  Now how do you get the ego to accept it?  Is where the problem is.  I think one needs the help of prayers to be given the ability to do it.

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 265 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.