Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 271 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Gelaye Gudisa
      Participant

When we help others to grow spiritually, we are doing an act of bestowing, which is the nature of the creator. Therefore, we are receiving and giving at the same time, now we are in stage three Binah Gammel in Zair Ampin. This will help us to attain the final fourth stage in general speaking.

Aleksandar Milic
      Participant

The Creator loves us, but we are for ourselves, we’re not equivalent, we’re completely opposite. That is why we must rise above our ego. From above, we have a different perspective on everything around us and we begin to realize that the Creator is sending us a message, through our friends. That is why it is important to be surrounded by friends, who have a desire for spirituality – “point in the heart“.

Margaret
      Participant

By opening our hearts and by loving our neighbours (friends/colleagues/co-workers) as ourselves. We help others with the point in the heart by not allowing our ego to take charge, especially if we feel upset by something someone says. We need to remain focused on our united desire to connect with the spiritual realm and not allow ourselves to be distracted.

Anthony
      Participant

It’s connecting to the friends desires , and allowing the light that reforms to work through the center of the ten, by annulling myself for the friends becoming a pipeline.

Dyrk
      Participant

By loving another as myself with the shared goal of attaining spirituality, we amplify the group’s intention to receive in order to bestow. I elevate everyone else’s desires above my own egoic desire, thus creating a greater “pull” to draw me upward. Instead of “1” working alone, we each gain 9 times our intention.

Talya Machuca
      Participant

By unifying the sparks of the common soul, Loving my friends as myself, the ones with an equivalence of form and on the same path, my duty is to take care of them.

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 271 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.