Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 237 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Juanita
      Participant

I want to know the creator plans so m service to HIM is to bestow intentional to others with HIS LOVE.

Marina
      Participant

this semester I desire to learn the application of connecting with others to connect with the Creator.

Ehud
      Participant

i wish to comprehend and apply

Annmarie
      Participant

I want to be able to recognize my feelings so that I know when the LIGHT has influenced me. I believe that I have felt the LIGHT before since I have a wonderful life: a great marriage, sons, grandchildren, and none have any major illnesses. God (Creator) has already blessed me. However, now my desire to connect to the Creator has blossomed to an ambitious endeavor. My desire in this course is to get closer to the Creator to feel HIS presence. I think that I may still be in the receiving attribute, but I realize and understand that a group success is beneficial for all the world to receive. My desire is to learn to bestow always for the “Sake of the Creator”.

Amirhossein
      Participant

I want the light to effect me in the way that I become more like to creator. I know it already does but I want to be a participant. I expect this semester to develop me in order to be able to achieve what it needs to be done and help me surrender myself to light so all the pain it causes me make sense before my eyes.

Jennifer
      Participant

Deeper understanding in preparation to learn and participate in the practice.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.