Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 237 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      zeinab
      Participant

to feel and gain the tools for inner and outer transformation

Delayne Mohammed
      Participant

Hmmm his answer the Dr Laitman answer sound a bit egotistical yet by allowing my desires to fill fill the Kabbalistic experience…?

Delayne Mohammed
      Participant

I would like to gain better interpretation and wisdom

NAT
      Participant

if I was to ask the Light to influence and evolve me i would ask it to do so in a way that will make me able to bring light continuously into the world through my content creation work.. and to connect with others.

Ulises Espinoza
      Participant

Espero que se me conceda la fuerza para lograr conectar con esa Luz que reforma. Y que logre aunque sea de a poco, amar al amigo de una manera que sobrepásame sentido común o la razón.

Jack Brenon
      Participant

What I experience in Kabbalah are two extremes.  The first one is when I get the sense and feel like I can uplift an entire nation and I am totally capable of it and I am almost ready to do it! I began thinking of a huge plan on how to do it.  The next day, these thoughts fade away and I realize, what was that?  Where did these grandiose thoughts come from?  I am not even capable of getting along with my neighbours, what am I doing here?  I do not even like to be anywhere near people, how can I even think these thoughts that make me think that I am capable of such deeds.  That is it….. I do not need this…. I am going to stop this study!

Next day and to my total surprise, I find myself reaching for the next video of Dr. Laitman daily lessons to go to sleep listening to it, and download it to my phone to listen to it while I do my daily exercises! Even though I just promised myself to stop because I am not capable of this task.

This semester, I am hoping that I can find a way to moderate these two extremes and find some balance to center myself with this study.  I keep hearing him (Dr. Laitman) says, nothing can happen without the group, and despite what the ego says, I am going to try to see if these two extreme thoughts are moderated somehow in the group.

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.