Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 319 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christianne
      Participant

The most importance  in the goal is sending love  in the world .

James Wright
      Participant

My goal is to reach the highest potential for this life.

Lara Silva
      Participant

My goal was defined as attaining the final correction. Once I am corrected I think the rest will unfold naturally, because until then I am still viewing things in ego mode, and this don’t allow me to unleash another level of perception.

Christianne
      Participant

my goal  is to understand better  al what happens in nature,  what happens   in my life ,  want to come to better spiritual  connection  and  become more altruistic. Its my wish to  reach a good connection with the creator in equivalence of form ,  only the wil to bestow

Diane
      Participant

To find out who I am, why and I here and what is my purpose in life…I have a very strong desire to connect and to know! I am hoping that the Wisdom of Kabbalah will be the path to achieving these goals.

Elliott
      Participant

Achieve equivalence of form with the Creator so that I can ascend the steps necessary to achieve my corrected state.

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 319 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.