Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 327 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Diane
      Participant

To find out who I am, why and I here and what is my purpose in life…I have a very strong desire to connect and to know! I am hoping that the Wisdom of Kabbalah will be the path to achieving these goals.

Elliott
      Participant

Achieve equivalence of form with the Creator so that I can ascend the steps necessary to achieve my corrected state.

David J
      Participant

To near equivalence of form as best as I can to help with the lighting of all creation to get back to our upper form

Delayne Mohammed
      Participant

My conquest is to understand God more, while building a relationship of bestowal and reciporcation, through the tool of love.

Delayne Mohammed
        Participant

Aswell as, achieve a degree so one day I can practice Holistic medicine.

Shmuley
      Participant

My goal to study Kabbalah os tobecome altruistic. It is by giving that I receive in a way that I will, really, be fulfilled.

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

The goal for which I’m studying Kabbalah is to attain the spiritual worlds during this life time.

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 327 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.